Monday 14 December 2009

FML

There's going to be a proper post on the Valencia-RM game later today. I've not been in the mood to rewatch until now. There's going to be a lot of anti Madrid ranting. And probably swearing. And a lot of Valencia bias. But hey, it's my blog, I'll say what the fuck I want. This is just a warning for people not to read or comment that I am being offensive when the post goes up later. I don't really care how rude I'm being. My team lost and they didn't deserve to. I reserve the right to bitch as much as I like.

However, I would like to say that I am partially taking the blame for what happened. I think. I mean, I have this ritual that I've been doing for years. It's a personal superstition and I've never broken it. Except the Friday before the game. And look what happened there. I promise not to do it again.

EDIT: I can't do a match report on this game. I'm sorry, I don't trust myself to make any remotely coherent and inoffensive comments.

0 comments:

free counters