Tuesday 1 December 2009

I went shopping crazy these past few months...

Christmas is just around the corner, and I am officially going to be broke this month. I've already spent so much money and not one of the things I have bought has been for other people. It's a little selfish, but hey...who cares, right? I work for the money, I should spend it however the fuck I want. So, these are just some of my buys:
The dress will never get worn. Aside from the fact I don't do dresses, it is short. Like, MICRO mini. I don't even have to bend over for my ass to be on show. No lie. The pic doesn't do it justice, it's the same colour green as the Atonement dress. I totally LOVE it. Even if I will never wear it...

The shoes will suffer the same fate as the dress, I am sure. I buy pretty things so they can look pretty in my wardrobe/under my bed. I don't buy them to wear them, seeing as I don't mix well with heels. Besides, I'm tall enough already, thanks.

This is my fave buy. I LOVE it. It will get worn so many times, it'll probably have changed colour by the end of the month. Uh huh.

On top of this, there's the 3 pairs of jeans I bought, which I totally do not need, seeing as I already own about 10 pairs and have no room in my wardrobe anymore. I also still need to buy myself a new Valencia shirt (with Albelda on the back. That has been decided now, so I'd better buy the damn thing before I change my mind AGAIN...) and I'm seriously considering buying two because I actually kinda want one with Dahveed's name on the back. I also REALLY want the one with the bat with Vicente's name on the back, even though I already have a Vicente shirt, because the bat IS Valencia and so is he. Not only that, I am saving for my ipod touch in the Jan sales and also, I have a 20% staff discount at work all this week, which means I will no doubt be spending more money soon. *sigh* Why is shopping such a fun past time?

1 comments:

Sarah said...

Hahaha I just did an eerily similar post the other day!

Shopping for yourself around Christmastime FTW. :D

free counters