Friday 26 June 2009

25th June 2009 never happened

Yes, I am in extreme denial. A lot of bad shit happened on this particular day, so I am wiping it from my memory completely. I never saw anything wrong with living in denial before, and I won't see a problem with it now.

On the bright side, the general consensus with Real Madrid fans is that Albiol is a project for the future, not a guaranteed starter. Looks like all the OGs he scored and PKs he conceded were good for something. That means, if I'm lucky, I don't have to deal with seeing him in that shirt just yet. He's a Valencia boy. He will always BE a Valencia boy, no matter where he plays. And he didn't want to leave. The thing that annoys me the most is that they got him for just €15mil. Come on people. We're in serious financial trouble and he's one of the best CBs we had. Have a heart and add another €5mil to that, yes? I'd be nice about this whole situation, but I am physically incapable of being anything other that seriously bitter. I hope he scores 50 OGs and concedes 30 PKs in his first week so you send him back to us. Ok, no, I'm not really that immature. Just, an OG here and there won't hurt. I just want him to do well and be happy. So yeah...send him back to us.

As for the blog, well...the reason I've not updated it much lately is because it's more or less transfer season. I HATE this time of year with a passion, and the constant speculation drives me absolutely insane. I don't like having to deal with it, and I rather enjoy living in my little bubble. If I had to blog on what happens, I think I would actually go crazy.

0 comments:

free counters