Monday 5 October 2009

Valencia WON!

And that's not all. They kept a clean sheet! THis is the first time in weeks they've managed to keep a clean sheet, so I am of course, really proud. Mostly with myself for predicting that this clean sheet business wasn't going to happen until Cesar's back in goal.

Anyway, I totally realise that I haven't done one of these match reports in aaaaages, and I am going to try and get back into it. I usually watch most games live anyway, and failing that, I download them and watch them back later. I don't really have an excuse for not getting down to reporting on games. If I'm entirely honest, this isn't going to be a proper match report either. I just wanted an excuse to say that Cesar wins at life and Unai really needs to play him more so Valencia win more. Or at least don't let in approximately 45 goals per game...

0 comments:

free counters