Thursday 28 May 2009

Changes to the blog

I've realised that there's an awful lot of Valencia related stuff on here, and not very much else. Now, that's all fine and dandy during the season when there is plenty to rant about, but I don't want the blog turning into my ranting ground over the summer transfer window, so there's going to be some changes. Firstly, I'm going to have to find something other than football to blog on. Secondly, I'm going to have to find the time to blog more, because I've been neglecting the blog a fair bit of late. And finally, for next season, things are going to get a little more serious around here. There's nothing wrong with fangirling, but I kind of miss doing match reports and whatnot. I'm going to make the time to do those every weekend if I can. In the meantime - what do YOU want to see more of on here?

0 comments:

free counters