Tuesday 5 May 2009

Totally random warning.

Ok, I was clearing out my room the other day, and I came across something I'd forgotten I had. Years ago, I went to see a local band play live at some pub or another in Brixton with a friend and at the end of the show, we went to talk to the guys. Now, we had high hopes for these guys hitting the big time, they were awesome. Sadly, they never quite made it there, the band split shortly after that and went their seperate ways. Anyway, my friend managed to persuade the drummer to give up one of his drumsticks, and she got that autographed. I wanted their autographs too, but I had nothing with me that could possibly be signed, and I didn't fancy getting myself or my clothes branded, so instead, I got THIS signed...



Yes, that is a cigarette. And yes they did agree to sign it. Don't ask what was going through my mind that night. Anyway, what's the weirdest thing YOU'VE ever had autographed?

1 comments:

Misty Stiletto said...

LOL! Thats so funny.

I've never had anything autographed :( The closest I've got to meeting someone famous was when Blazin' Squad had a photo shoot in my hometown and I had a picture taken with some of them. Lame I know, but I was thrilled at the time.

free counters