Thursday 28 May 2009

ILY. ILYSFM Dahveed.

This guy is seriously amazing. After the past few weeks, I honestly thought he would leave, but no. He wants to stay and see out his contract even though Valencia didn't make the CL and he deserves CL football. I know I harp on about this all the time. I don't want him to leave. I really don't. However, he is a CL type player and he deserves to be playing in the top tier of European competition. If Valencia aren't too desperate for money and can afford to hang onto him for one more season, they should. But if they don't make the CL next year, then honestly, for the sake of his career, he should go. It'll break my heart to see him play against Valencia, so any other La Liga team would be hard to see him at. Especially when the only two realistic options are Real Madrid and Barcelona. I just have everything crossed that Valencia make it out of this mess with all their key players still at the club. The painful reality is that they will probably lose one or two players at least. I'm sure I'll come to terms with that eventually. Just not yet.

0 comments:

free counters