Thursday 7 May 2009

They're gonna kill me...

I needed an escape from the two crazy CL games that happened this week. It's all over the media and I cannot hack it anymore, I don't want to hear another word about unjustified red cards and wrong penalty decisions and psycho players. So, I did what I always do when I need an escape from the crazy side of football. I tuned my inner fangirl and I went to hunt down Valencia pics. And on this fine day, I found THIS.

I think I may have forgotten how to breathe. And possibly squealed a little too loudly. Goddamn you superdeporte. You kill me.

2 comments:

Baby Freya said...

The look on Silva's face.....classic! Totally squeeable!

Misty Stiletto said...

Is that bread in their hands?? Yes, I am on a diet and am salivating over the idea of carbs more than men. I need help.

free counters