Monday 25 May 2009

Valencia playlist

Because these are the songs that describe my relationship with that football team and I'm in a bit of an emo mood of late, I decided to make a playlist. Quick warning - it is long. It is also not very happy. If you want to be happy, then just don't listen.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones



Songlist in order:
Adele - Make You Feel My Love
Alexander Rybak - Fairytale
Ana Johnsson - Don't Cry For Pain
Annie Lennox - The Saddest Song (I've Got)
Ashlee Simpson - Beautifully Broken
Atreyu - Doomsday
Avril Lavigne - Keep Holding On
Bon Jovi - Nobody's Hero
Brandy - Have You Ever
Bullet For My Valentine - Tears Don't Fall
The Calling - Wherever You Will Go
Chad Kroeger - Hero
Coldplay - Yellow
Dido - Thank You
Evanescence - Lithium
Foo Fighters - Best of You
The Fray - Heaven Forbid
Gary Jules - Mad World
Green Day - Wake Me Up When September Ends
Hinder - Better Than Me
Incubus - Love Hurts
James Morrison - If You Don't Wanna Love Me
Johnny Cash - Hurt
Kansas - Dust in the Wind
Kristian Leontiou - Shining
Lonestar - Amazed
Nancy Sinatra - Bang Bang (My Baby Shot Me Down)
Natasha Bedingfield - I Bruise Easily
Nelly Furtado - Try
Nickelback - Savin' Me
Papa Roach - Scars
Pet Shop Boys - Numb
Puddle Of Mudd - Blurry
R.E.M - Everybody Hurts
Rod Stewart - I Don't Wanna Talk About It
Savage Garden - Crash And Burn
Simple Plan - Save You
Switchfoot - Dare You To Move
Toni Braxton - Unbreak My Heart
Westlife - Us Against The World

2 comments:

Vanilla Bear said...

Aw Gina I know this whole playlist is supposed to be sad and lamenting but I can't get past Fairytale without loling! <3

*Hugs* for you though, I know you'll get through it. Taking comfort in music is the best thing sometimes :)

Vanilla Bear said...

Oo also Mad World makes me think of Donnie Darko... and then Jake :D

Sorry I'm really not helping at all am I? I'm a bad friend :(

*Extra hugs* :(

free counters