Tuesday 2 December 2008

<3 David Silva

Well, it was about time I got round to doing a post on David Silva. The pocket sized left winger at Valencia. He just so happens to be Dahveed's bestest friend (that may not actually be true, but they're always together, it works for me) and completely made of cute.

He's all of 5'6", 22 years old and a brilliant winger. He played a very important part in Spain's Euro 2008 win, and is also a vital part of the Valencia squad. Sadly, we've not seen much of him this season, because he injured his ankle and had to have surgery on it :(

No matter though, he's back in training with the boys and he's due back very soon, so that's part of the reason I'm doing this post now. I cannot WAIT to see him back to being his cute little self on the pitch and of course there's the added bonus of getting my David's back together.

He's a fun drunk, as he proved after the Euros. Now, I don't mean to sound all motherly, but who the heck let him near alcohol, they must have known he'd get drunk. He's not Veeyah...
There was a lot of speculation about him leaving over the summer, but he stayed and I could not be happier. The Valencia kit looks good on him, it's like they were made for each other. To finish off, lets have the defining pic of Silva. The stubble is SUCH a good look on him.


1 comments:

Vanilla Bear said...

*Is sad Gina didn't include the Guy Love video* :P

Aww Silva! I LOVE the stubble look, so sexy cute :)

free counters