Tuesday 3 February 2009

Blog Challenge #8: Music from our chosen era





This would have been a lot more difficult if I had stuck to just five songs, but the Beatles are just THAT good, I couldn't possibly narrow it down. The following five videos are just a random mix of Beatles songs, though the last two are possibly my favourite songs by them ever.

1: The Long and Winding Road


2: A Hard Day's Night


3: Ticket to Ride:


<4: I Wanna Hold Your Hand


5: Here Comes The Sun


I don't care who you are and what your music taste is, everyone in the world has at least one Beatles song they like. They were just legends and I am sorry I wasn't around when they were at their most famous. Music like this just doesn't exist any more :(

4 comments:

Vanilla Bear said...

Oh The Beatles <3

Where is Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds, Gina? Obviously one of their best :P

I don't think I can choose a favourite, they're too good. Maybe Strawberry Fields, or In My Life.. or From Me To You... ah man, I fail!

Great post, I feel all happy and relaxed now!

Sarah said...

I probably wouldn't have picked most of these songs...which is what makes the Beatles so great! All of their songs are so good.

I think my two faves are still We Can Work it Out and Day Tripper, but Revolver is my favorite album overall...but even just narrowing it down to that makes me feel like I'm missing out on so many amazing tracks!

blank said...

aw yeah, great post gina, can't really go wrong with the beatles :D

my favorite is magical mystery tour album. strawberry fields and i am the walrus <3

Venice said...

Aww! Love the post! And the Beatles!

I think Here Comes the Sun is my favourite of theirs - George Harrison was my fav Beatles songwriter. Eleanor Rigby as well, and While My Guitar Gently Weeps :-D

free counters