Monday 16 February 2009

Player of the week? Right this way...

Ok, I'm going to pinch this idea from Vanilla Bear, who has come up with a system where she has a reward for her best performing player of the week in her La Liga FFT. I don't know what that reward is, but it's bound to be good seeing as some of the players in her team just keep winning it...

Anyway, I'm going to start doing it properly from this week, but I suppose going back through the weeks to mention all of the previous winners would be a good idea. I mean, they helped me get to where I am (5th is total phail btw, I was supposed to know about La Liga!).

The previous weeks winners are as follows:
Week 1 - Dahveed Veeyah (17 puntos)
Week 2 - Dahveed Veeyah (13 puntos)
Week 3 - Juan Mata (17 puntos)
Week 4 - Dahveed Veeyah (28 puntos)
Week 5 - Dahveed Veeyah (28.5 puntos)
Week 6 - Andres Palop (12 puntos)
Week 7 - Dahveed Veeyah (25.5 puntos)
Week 8 - Cisma (13 puntos)
Week 9 - Santi Cazorla (17.5 puntos)
Week 10 - Santi Cazorla (9 puntos)
Week 11 - Juan Mata (11 puntos)
Week 12 - Ivan Marcano (19 puntos)
Week 13 - Dahveed Veeyah (13.5 puntos)
Week 14 - Diego Castro (6.5 puntos)
Week 15 - Sergio Aguero (15 puntos)
Week 16 - Dahveed Veeyah (14.5 puntos)
Week 17 - Ivan Marcano (15 puntos)
Week 18 - Dahveed Veeyah (19.5 puntos)
Week 19 - Dahveed Veeyah (18.5 puntos)
Week 20 - Guiseppe Rossi (19.5 puntos)
Week 21 - Dahveed Veeyah (22.5 puntos)
Week 22 - Dahveed Veeyah (9 puntos)

And finally, we come to this week. And the winner is...Dahveed Veeyah, with 16.5 puntos.
Well, was there ever any doubt? Clearly he wants to keep me happy...

1 comments:

Vanilla Bear said...

Yaaay Hombre has spread to Gina's blog too! :D Check out Dahveed going for gold ;)

And damn right my reward is good enough to win over and over - my milkshake brings all the boys to the yard hehe

free counters