Friday 20 February 2009

The weirdest dream EVER!

So last night, I had the weirdest, most warped dream I remember having in a long time. Actually, I haven’t had one this strange since the watermelon people. I wanted a dream about Valencia after Sarah told me about the telenova style dream she had about me and the boys, and I guess I kinda got that. But er...not exactly what I was after. Basically, it goes like this:

I was on holiday in Valencia for the weekend to watch the F1, and the place was totally deserted. Like, there wasn't a single person out on the streets during the day. I thought that was kinda strange, and I remember that even at the F1 track, it was totally empty. Thinking it was all a little bit weird, but not wanting to make a big deal out of it, I decided to go on a tour and do some sightseeing.

Anyway, as soon as the sun starts going down, all these people suddenly appear out of nowhere, and I'm all 'WTF is going on here?!' I'm sat in this restaurant, minding my own business, when this little old lady runs up to me and starts shouting 'Mistress, mistress, you're back. You came back to us'. Obviously, I'm confused as hell because I've never been there before and I certainly don't remember this little old lady, and I tell her this in a rather rude manner. Next thing I know, she's grabbing my hand and dragging me out of the restaurant and through all these back streets. I'm just thinking she's really strong and there is definitely something not right about it all.

In the end, we end up outside the Mestalla, which is a complete ruin for some reason. All that's left as a sign there was ever a stadium or a team playing there is the club crest with the bat on it. She says something in some weird language I don't understand and the bat suddenly wakes up and starts flapping it's wings. I'm stood there screaming my head off because it's not even a real bat and I'm seriously baffled by everything that's happening. Then this trap door type thing opens up behind us and she practically shoves me in there, and it closes behind us. It's like this secret world or something.

She leads me down these spiral stairs and next thing I know, I'm stuck in a room with a whole group of people I've never seen before in my life, but they all seem to recognise me, and they're doing this weird chant thing. I'm trying my best to explain that I don't have a clue what they're on about and they must have me confused with someone else. Out of the corner of my eye, I see one face that I DO recognise. He's wearing a Valencia kit and he's sort of stood back from the rest of the crowd. Anyway, I'm just about in full on panic mode by this point, I'm shrieking like mad for them to let me go and they just keep doing this chant. Eventually, this guy steps forward and holds his hand up, and they all shut up straight away. I'm thinking 'oh thank god, there's a sane person in here, he's going to let me go'. But obviously, he doesn't do that. He just holds his hand out to me, and I don't know what makes me do it, but I take his hand and then all of a sudden, I get all these flashbacks. In my head, there's all these pictures and voices that I know I recognise, and as I scan the room, I realise that all the faces and voices in my head belong to people in the room.

Anyway, turns out that the whole town basically got attacked by vampires years and years ago. A lot of them didn't survive, but those that did found refuge at the Mestalla after it was knocked down, and that's like their meeting point. And Albelda's like the head vampire. The reason this little old lady was running after me shouting 'Mistress, you came back to us' is that I was the first 'pure born' vampire, and after moving to Valencia, I'd decided that I needed a 'tribe' of my own.

The first guy I set my sights on after I moved was obviously Vicente. I broke the first rule of vampiredom and I fell in love with a non vampire. My parents weren't happy with that decision though, and they tried their best to get me to change my mind but I didn't want to. I was in love with him and that was that. They banned me from seeing him and locked me in my room for a few days. As soon as they let me out, the first place I went was to see him, but he wasn't there. I went back home and basically moped around for the whole day. Next day, I get a phone call from one of his friends saying that they'd found him in his room with bite marks on his neck and all his blood drained. I knew straight away it was something to do my parents. They pretended they knew nothing about it, and told me I'd get over him sooner or later. I try my best to forget about him and move on and a few weeks later, my parents tell me that they've found another pure born vampire, and that I basically had to marry him and I didn't have a choice in the matter.

About a week after they tell me that, the wedding happens. I don't want to be married to him though, I hate what I am and that's why I fell in love with a non vampire to start with. The night of the wedding, while everyone else is at the party, I sneak out into the night and move to a totally different country, where I know they won't find me. And I stay there for a few years, basically living life as a normal person. Then when I decide to go to the F1 race in Valencia, they all sense that I'm coming back and they know that they have to do everything in their power to keep me there. Because my parents are getting old and weak, they're getting ready to step down from the throne and seeing as I'm next in line, I have to take their place with my husband. The only rule is, there needs to be an heir for after I have to step down.

And then that's pretty much when I woke up. Seriously, it was the most random dream I have ever had. I hadn’t seen any horror movies, read any vampire related stuff or anything, this is just what my warped brain came up with. I kinda wanna know how it’s going to end though, it seemed sort of fun.

1 comments:

Sarah said...

That's kind of creepy!

Not as creepy as Robbie Keane chopping off people's heads though.

I love weird dreams.

free counters