Monday 2 March 2009

I am pulling an all nighter

My first one since my first year, and what a time to do it. Of course, I had this assignment all mapped out in my head. I was waiting until the last possible minute to actually start writing in just in case anything else relevant occurred. It completely slipped my mind that seeing as I work weekends, that's two days less to complete it. Then, of course, I wrote the deadline down wrong. Like duh. Thinking it was due on Wednesday morning and that I'd be able to do some last minute work on it tomorrow then hand it in, I left a fair chunk of it to do. Needless to say, when I checked and saw the deadline was 9am on Tuesday, I panicked. A lot. So now, I have to write roughly 1000 more words before 6.30 am, get a train to Brighton at 7am and hand in the work before the deadline. All this, and I have to remember the online copy before I leave, or I'll miss the deadline. Yeah, I'm not getting any sleep tonight. It's taken me roughly 4 hours to get the 1000 words I have. Another 4 hours to get the rest would mean 4am. If I fall asleep then, you can guarantee I am not waking up in the morning, so basically, I'd rather pull an all nighter. Oh coffee and cigarettes, how I need you. Sadly, I quit smoking so I'll have to make do with just the caffeine fix. Oh boy. It's going to be a long night.

1 comments:

Vanilla Bear said...

*Hugs and love* I hope you got it done in time!

free counters