Wednesday 11 March 2009

Someone stop me with the quizzes!

1. Do you like blue cheese?
No. No I do not. My tummy doesn’t agree with eating what is essentially mould.

2. Have you ever been drunk?
Erm...no? But really yes. Probably on more than one occasion...

3. Do you own a gun?
No. But if I did, there would be a lot of people on my target practice list. I kid, I kid. Maybe just one or two pics of said people.

4. What flavor of Kool Aid was your favorite?
Erm what? We don’t have that in the UK :(
At least I don't remember seeing it...

5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments?
Well yes. Which is why I only go like once every 5 years.

6. What do you think of hotdogs?
Yum yum. I want one now.

7. Favorite Christmas movie?
I have no idea. Can I say Casper, seeing as they show it here every year?

8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
Coffee. If I don’t have one, I’m a ratty cow.

9. Can you do push ups?
No, I have a weak shoulder.

10. What's your favorite piece of jewellery?
My rings. And a really gorge necklace a friend made for me that I hardly ever wear because it’s so special and fancy and I never go anywhere cool.

11. Favorite hobby?
Er...watching football? Kicketting? Listenin to music? I dunno.

12. Do you have A.D.D.?
I’d say no. People who know me would probably say yes.

13. What's your favorite shoe?
My gladiator heels :D

14. Middle name?
I don’t have one. I’m not special enough :(

15. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment?
1) Why do explody tummies hurt so much?
2) I miss the Valencia I used to know.
3) WTF did they feed the Liverpool players last night? I want some.

16. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink?
1) Water
2) Coffee
3) Dr Pepper

17. Current worry?
Uni. Valencia. Liverpool. Take your pick.

18. Current hate right now?
I don’t have long enough to go into this in detail, so I’ll keep it short. Attention seekers. Drama queens. Know all football fans that know nothing. Explody tummies.

19. Krispy Kreme, Dunkin', or Timmy Ho's.
Krispy Kreme FTW!

20. How did you bring in the New Year?
With a lot of drink? It’s what happens when you gotta spend it with the ‘rents.

21. Where would you like to go?
I’ve travelled a lot in my life, so I guess not that many places open to me any more. Pft, like I’m going to say anything other than Valencia.

22. Name three people who will complete this?
*shrugs* The bears?

23. Do you own slippers?
Yes. I’m wearing them now. STFU ok, my feet are cold.

24. What color shirt are you wearing right now?
Er...black t-shirt, red hoodie.

25. Do you like sleeping on Satin sheets?
No. Cotton ftw.

26. Can you whistle?
I can :D

27. Favorite color/s
Red, black, silver, Valencia orange.

28. Would you be a pirate?
Hell yeah! Pirates are cool. See here for the evidence.

29. What songs do you sing in the shower?
Pretty much anything and everything.

30. Favorite Girl's Name?
I quite like Savannah atm. But it changes a lot.

31. Favorite boy's name?
Ditto on the changes a lot. But atm, Josh.

32. What's in your pocket right now?
My keys, chewing gum, a lighter, my phone and my Zen. Yeah, I have a lot of crap in my pockets.

33. Last thing that made you laugh?
Reading this . Really Valencia? You’re going to replace Dahveed with that?!

34. Best bed sheets as a child?
You think I remember being a child? Be serious people, I don’t even remember what bed sheets I had a week ago.

35. Worst injury you've ever had as a child?
Er...dislocated shoulder. Splitting my lip. Grazing the entire left side of my face. Chipping my front tooth.

36. Do you love where you live?
No, I hate it. I want to go live in Brighton again. Or maybe Spain when I learn the language.

37. Revenge of the Nerds or Fast Times at Ridgemont High?
IDK what either of these things is.

38. Who is your loudest friend?
Probably Louise

39. How many dogs do you have?
None. But I want a Staff.

40. Does someone have a crush on you?
*shrugs* What you asking me for?

41. What is your favorite book?
Anything that Stephen King has written. The man is a legend.

42. What is your favorite candy?
Werthers Originals. Yum yum yum.

43. Favorite Sports Team
Valencia, Liverpool, SNT, ENT. I guess.

44. What song do you want played at your funeral?
Something upbeat and happy. None of that depressing shit, I don’t want to spend eternity with stuff like ‘Love hurts’ or ‘Ghost of You’ stuck in my head.

2 comments:

Malin said...

I SO want to steal this quiz...

LOVELAMPS said...

From a Facebook Quiz:

1. Do you like blue cheese? Yes I do.

2. Have you ever smoked? Yes I have, but never inhaled.

3. Do you own a gun? I’m American. We all own guns.

4. What flavor of Kool-Aid was/is your favorite? Grape.

5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? Who doesn’t?!

6. What do you think of hot dogs? Ok in a pinch.

7. Favorite Christmas movie? I need more than one: Love Actually; White Christmas; and Elf.

8. Favorite thing to drink in the morning? Sweet Tea. That’s iced tea sweetened for you non-Southerners.

9. Can you do pushups? Sure. Why not?

10. Favorite piece of jewelry? Watch I bought in London.

11. Favorite hobby? Football – watching, playing.

12. Do you have A.D.D.? No.

13. What is one trait you hate about yourself? Just one? Ok, lack of patience.

14. Middle name? Not telling you.

15. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment.
-How many more questions again?
-Barclay can really snore.
-I need to get out the Spring clothes today. Ugh.

16. Name your 3 favorite drinks.
-Sweet Tea
-Gin & Tonic
-Water with lemon

17. Current worry? Being trapped.

18. Currently hating? Daylight Savings Time

19. Favorite place to be? London

20. How did you bring in the New Year? I think I slept through it.

21. Where would you like to go? London.

22. Name three people who might complete this? No idea.

23. Do you own slippers? Yes.

24. What shirt are you wearing? World Series of Football – Chelsea vs. LA Galaxy T-shirt (it’s PJs).

25. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? No.

26. Can you whistle? Sort of.

27. Favorite color? Blue and black.

28. Would you be a pirate? Probably. Depends on the clothes and whether or not I get an eye patch.

29. What songs do you sing in the AM? If I walk Barclay in the park, something from my Run With Spirit Playlist by Third Day. If I don’t, I don’t sing.

30. Favorite girl's name? Elizabeth or Olivia

32. What's in your pocket right now? Nothing.

33. Last thing that made you laugh? Tweet from a friend

34. What vehicle do you drive? Lexus RX and I hate it.

35. Worst injury you have ever had? Had my heart broken. The broken nose, twisted ankle and sprained wrist were nothing compared to that.

36. Do you love where you live? No.

37. How many TV's do you have in your house? 2

38. Who is your loudest friend? Probably Molly and I love her for it.

39. Do you have any pets? Yes, Barclay. See above.

40. Does someone have a crush on you? Frank Lampard but he doesn’t know it yet.

41. What is your favorite book(s)? The Bible, Pride & Prejudice, The Awakening, Totally Frank, The Historian, Elizabeth I, etc.

42. Do you collect anything? Turquoise Fiestaware made from 1930s to 1970s and apparently books.

43. Favorite pro-sports team? Chelsea FC Blues. We are the famous CFC!

44. What song do you want played at your funeral? I plan to live forever so no funeral required.

free counters