Monday 2 March 2009

Weekend = fail

I don't even want to go into what the fuck happened in the football this weekend. Liverpool were fail. Valencia were fail. The whole bloody weekend was fail. Except Barca losing, that was not quite so fail...

But anyway, I don't want to write a match report quite frankly. I'm getting sick of writing the same stuff over and over when it comes to Valencia. Vicente's not starting. When he comes on, the team plays about 359482 times better. The next game, he's on the bench again. Seriously, what does he need to do to get a starting spot??

Because I don't want to write anything and pics tend to make me feel better, have some:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Oh Albiol :(
Photobucket
The guy is having such a bad run of late, I don't even know what to say. I thought Marchena was supposed to be the one that couldn't defend...

1 comments:

senorita.blue said...

OK - send El Chori my way please...
Maybe some kangaroo steak would give him back his proper defending mojo.

free counters