Thursday 12 March 2009

I will stop soon, I promise

Do. Not. Want.

I don't know how many times I need to say this before people start paying attention to me. It took me a good few weeks of bleating on about Vicente starting a game until he finally did. And even then, it was only because there were no other options available more than Unai wanting to play him. If I have to do the same for this, then I will. He can't leave. He musn't leave. It really is that simple. Screw the money, it won't help if you don't have your best player. And if it gets to the situation where you HAVE to sell him, please don't send him to Man City. They're an alright team. Being an 'alright team' is not good enough for him. He deserves to be playing for a team that'll be in the CL every year, not a team that's barely going to scrape a mid table finish. Yes, I realise Valencia are probably closer to the latter right now, but they have the potential to be great again. They would be great if it wasn't for the fucked up finances. And also, with all the billions Man City have, they can't afford to give a little more than €40million. And Valencia aren't going to ask for more than that? Are you shitting me people?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please no. I won't be able to like watching him if he goes there.

free counters