Saturday 18 April 2009

Home sweet home

I'm back in England. It rained when I landed. It rained all the way home. It will probably rain all day today. Please god, let me be back in Valencia. I will not ask for anything else (for a few days maybe) just please let me be back there. I feel kinda stupid that I've been living in England for 19 years, I went to Valencia for like 6 days and I miss it more than I ever miss England when I go away. *sigh* I am so moving to Valencia one of these days, it's amazing beyond words.

Anyway, I'll blog about the holiday later today, or possibly tomorrow depending on how tired I am when I get in from work. Yes, I do have to be back there today. Ugh. Back to reality I guess...

3 comments:

Venice said...

Aw Gina... i'm so glad that you had a great time. And it may be selfish, but I'm also glad you're back with us. I'm looking forward to stories and pics!

senorita.blue said...

Ginaaaa!!! You're back :D
(big big warm hugs)
Awww - but I'm so happy to hear that you had a great time there.
I guess you will be planning a second trip soon?
Anyways hope to talk to you soon!
Hope work is not too hard today ;)
Mwaaahh!!

Sarah said...

Yay you're back! Even though that is a bit mean given the fact you'd rather be there than here. No problems though, I'll not want to come back here when I go on holiday. I always find that nothing changes and then I start thinking it over in my head convincing myself that I have left the country although it feels like I never. Boring ol' England, eh.

Can't wait to see the pics and read all about the holiday! *is not jealous one little bit* :P
xxx

free counters