Wednesday 29 April 2009

So, I came to a sudden realisation.

The whole world by now will be aware of my total fangirl obsession with Valencia. I mean, you know, it's not totally fangirl, because I actually love watching them play for the skillz and not just their looks. They can't help being so good looking and it's a bonus I enjoy, but it's not why I support them and it's not why I watch them. Anyway, this sudden realisation...it happened a while ago. I just never got around to blogging on it then. I'm pretty certain this is not a new thing to any of you. In fact, you probably knew it before I did.

Looking through the squad list on the official site, there is not a single person on there that I would say no to. Seriously, not one of them. Some are a maybe, most are a yes. Some are a HELL YEAH (over and over). And the realisation was that Valencia are actually the first football team this has ever happened to me with. Not even Liverpool have come close, because while they have a lot of hot guys, they also have some er...rather unfortunate looking ones, who I love dearly, but just would not go there with. I think I need psychiatric help.

1 comments:

Sarah said...

LOL. Its an obsession. At the moment, I am obsessed with guys who aren't footballers. I guess the footballer related obsession just became something I got used to and therefore don't have to think about, like breathing. I'm still a footballer obsessive but I don't tend to take that much notice, unless there's some shirtless action then they have my full undivided attention.

free counters