Saturday 11 April 2009

So, erm...

I LEAVE FOR VALENCIA IN LIKE 12 HOURS!!! *squeeee* Ok, well technically the flight is at 6am on Sunday, but er...who cares? It's happening and it's happening soon. I barely slept a wink last night and I have the slightest feeling the same will happen tonight, so pretty much my first day in Spain, I will be a total wreck. Ah well, I can be a wreck in Spain, idec as long as I'm there. Anyway, this is just a little message to let you know that there more than likely will not be any blog posts for the next week, because I will be too busy sunning it up. Well, that and trying my best to convince my dad that stalking a bunch of footballers is not actually a weird thing to do.

3 comments:

LOVELAMPS said...

Can't wait to hear all about the trip and see the pictures, that is assuming you return. They may keep you there.

Misty Stiletto said...

Hope you're having a fantastic time :)

Love the new layout btw!!

Vanilla Bear said...

Oo Gina this new layout is very cool! I hope you're having a great time - look forward to hearing all your stories when you get back! Mwah! xxxx

free counters