Tuesday 28 April 2009

OMFG

I died. No really, I died. I mean, Marchena, I could probably go without seeing. And Baraja too. Chente and short shorts go hand in hand. But that doesn't mean it gets any easier to handle over time. Guuuh. I love that man. And then, as if I was not dead enough from the amount of short shorts on display - Albiol goes and does that. I mean, I see asscheek. ASS. CHEEK. Thank you god and all that is holy. I will now proceed to not be able to sleep for the next...however long it takes to get over this.

2 comments:

Clarice said...

I am an incoherent puddle, I cannot think of something clever to say. And also I will keep quiet, I do not want to be banished out of the house ktnxbai. Lolz.

And congrats on making this entry coherent. :D

Vanilla Bear said...

Oh niiice! If only there was a frontal view... *not a perv*

Btw Chente looks like Silva here, like from that view! They're all merging into one another!

free counters