Thursday 30 October 2008

Haywards Heath = nightmare destination!

Why is it that everytime there is a problem with the trains, it happens at Haywards Heath? Is this like the 'lets delay peoples' journey's and piss them right the fuck off' destination or something?! Every single one of my trains today was late and it was all because of rain on the tracks at Haywards Heath. I wish there was another way to get to Brighton without having to pass through there, because I honestly do not think I can keep up with this all year. It's only October and the weather is already playing havoc with the trains. I don't even want to think about what's going to happen later in the year when there's serious rain issues near Brighton. I think I might just have to live at uni :S

1 comments:

Vanilla Bear said...

Or... snow?!

Oh no Gina *hugs* I really do feel for you :(

free counters