Thursday 16 October 2008

The Veeyah Files pt. 1 - MFEO

Ok, I've decided to keep a list of all the reasons Dahveed and I are totally MFEO. These are all true you know! I will keep adding to this as I think of new things, or new things come up.

1. We have the same injuries a lot. He broke his finger in the Euros celebrating a goal…I was celebrating too when I slipped and fell, breaking my pinky.
2. The stars say so. I’m an Aries and he’s a Sagittarius, those two star signs are perfect for each other, compatibility wise.
3. I am a Liverpool fan – he has said that he is a great admirer of Rafa B, who is Liverpool’s manager.
4. I am 5’9”. That’s the exact same height as him. It’s like the universe knew I hate wearing heels and made the perfect guy the same height as me.
5. Valencia are in group G in the UEFA Cup. That’s the 7th letter of the alphabet and the first letter of my name. Dahveed wears the #7 shirt for Spain and Valencia.
6. I was born in ‘88. Against Belgium, Dahveed scored the winner in the 88th minute.
7. Dahveed is a footballer and has certain diet regulations he has to follow during the season. I eat too many fattening things. He can help me burn off the calories.
8. Silva is a total cutie pie. Dahveed seems to think so too, as those two are always together. We’d get on with each other’s friends.
9. His fave movie is Braveheart. It’s also in my list of all time favourite movies ever.
10. He wears Paco Rabanne Ultraviolet. That has fast become one of my fave fragrances. (I do not in any way get high on it and it is in no way attached to my nose permanently).
11. He turned down the chance to play for Real Madrid because he wanted to repay Valencia for their faith in him. I turned down the chance to support Real Madrid because I wanted to stay loyal to Valencia.
12. He says he has never been drunk. I also tell people I have never been drunk while falling around the room unsteadily.
13. I am usually incredibly moody in the mornings and pull bitch faces at anyone who crosses me before I’ve had a coffee. Dahveed keeps this routine up for the whole day.
14. His favourite sports brand is adidas. I own a vast collection of football shirts manufactured by adidas.
15. He thinks Paz Vega is the sexiest woman in the world. She is a brunette. I am also a brunette. He just hasn’t met me yet ;)
16. He’s a bit of a man whore. I’m a total camera whore. We can be whore-ish together.

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

I like all those reasons G! You and Veeyah are totally MFEO!

Vanilla Bear said...

Aww Gina, I love the list! Kavana would be so honoured to know that his song has been inspirational ;)

Sarah said...

12 and 13 are my faves!

free counters