Thursday 16 October 2008

I feel a bit heartless

My train to Brighton got cancelled today, and at first I was really pissed off. It's the third or fourth time since I started uni I've had serious trouble with the trains, and I'm starting to think that maybe living in London and going to uni in Brighton isn't such a good idea.

That was until I found out there had been a fatality and that's why all the train services were delayed. I felt so bad that my first thought was 'why couldn't this have happened yesterday?' but then I actually thought about how bad that makes me sound. Anyway, not that the people this concerns will find their way onto this blog (and if they do, I'm sorry, I was just stressed out), but my sincerest condolences to them at this tough time.

1 comments:

Vanilla Bear said...

If it's any cosolation, it if were me I'd feel guilty for being happy that my train was cancelled, and therefore had a legit excuse not to go to uni!

But RIP the poor person who died :(

free counters