Monday 6 October 2008

I'm now a blogger!

Ok, well I'm pretty sure you all know me anyway. I'm the crazy one that has a huge pic collection of Veeyah because I clearly want a restraining order taken out against me...


Anyway, this is just a little intro to say hello and welcome to the blog. Proper posts and stuff will start from tomorrow, because I have nothing worthwhile to write now. I hope I can actually find the time to keep up with this blog...though I suspect that while I have uni stresses and while there's football on, I will be keeping up with it just fine.

I guess that's all I have to say for now, so this is me signing out. Much love!
Gina
xoxo

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Gina! I'm so excited you are now part of the blogosphere! Is it everything you hoped it would be? Is your life now complete? Do you get that tingly feeling everytime you make a new post? I sure hope that yes is the answer to all three of those!

Vanilla Bear said...

Love the colour scheme G! And the BA picture is always welcome :D

Unknown said...

Nice set up, Gina!
Though Grouchie is not too happy that he's not in the top picture :(
Guess he never pulled a good BA face?
Just want to share this link for Xavi if you haven't seen it:
http://community.livejournal.com/xavi_hernandez/

free counters