Wednesday 29 October 2008

Tuesday ain't so bad

So you've all heard the story by now. There's this guy who gets on my train on Monday who is basically Mata's twin (but taller). Yeah, he's pretty much my hero right now. I never in my life thought I'd be so happy to see a total stanger getting on a train, but there you go. If you get chatted up by random pervy old men, any stranger getting on the train and coming to your rescue is pretty much welcome.


After that, we got talking and I found out loads of stuff about him, which I'm not going to go into because I've already bored you with it once. I was going to do this post last night, but I was too tired, to happy and not thinking straight enough to actually be able to write complete sense. Actually, I'm still not entirely sure I am, but whatevs.

Anyway, I shall try to get a creeper pic on Monday when I next see him. He's a serious cutie and an absolute sweetheart to boot. And to think that I used to hate Tuesday with a passion. Actually, I still do, it's a horrible useless day. But yesterday...best Tuesday EVER!

1 comments:

Vanilla Bear said...

I'm so glad your Tuesday was this good Gina - maybe we can try and turn it from the worst day of the week into the best?

Ok maybe that's too optimistic.. but yay for Mata twin!

free counters