Wednesday 22 October 2008

What is happening to me?

I am starting to seriously worry about myself. It all started with Alexis, and now it seems like it's spreading. I'm actually starting to care about footballers I am not in any way attracted to for reasons unknown to me. Well ok, with Alexis, I can say it's because he plays for Valencia. But Cazorla? Yeah, I can't explain that one.

I chose to watch Villareal last night (of all the games I could have picked, I settled for that) and it was a very good game, probably the best game in the CL. Having said that, I was flicking between 3 games and probably missed all the good stuff. It seemed like every time I changed the channel to see a goal in one game, there was a goal in the one I'd just changed over from :( There were goals, attacking play and it very much overshadowed the hype of 'the Battle of Britain' which was a boring affair, and apparently, two of Man U's 3 goals came from an offside position. Wow, what a shock that is...

Anyway, the reason I am worried is because during the game last night, I was more concerned about the fact that they weren't showing Santi Cazorla much. And you know...the fact the commentator kept mispronouncing his name. I was even upset that out of 6 goals scored by Villareal, not one of them was scored by him. Now, don't get me wrong, I think he's cute in the annoying little brother kind of way, but I'm not attracted to him. Which makes me think - why was I so concerned about how much camera time he was getting? Is it because he's Spanish, and I'm a little biased in their favour?

4 comments:

mallymoodle said...

Its because deep down he really gets to you.
He's the best friend beta male to Villa's sexy alpha and you're beginning to want a piece of that pie
:P

Vanilla Bear said...

What Callie said! There isn't any other explanation really!

Stephanie said...

Gina, you for real LOVE Santi. Yes he's a hobbit personified, but just give in, Callie has it right, you just want him so bad!

Unknown said...

LOL @ Callie's comment - brilliant.

Well - Santi is so adorable in a dorky way.

But I would like to remind you of the minty green shirt and matching checked shorts that he wore, before you go too far into this territory.

free counters