Monday 13 October 2008

<3 Vicente

Ok, this is the second Valencia player I've done a post on. I really should give the Liverpool boys some attention before they decide I don't love them. Anyway, I'd like to introduce you (sort of) to the guy that got me into Spanish football. Vicente.

He's 27, a left winger and plays for Valencia. I say plays for...he's been injured so much the past few years, he's only got a handful of games. Which is a damn shame, because aside from being quite the cutie, he is actually a really talented footballer. Well, he'd have to be for me to start watching a whole new league for him.

All of you have already been spammed with dozens of pics of him, and we've all come to a common conclusion. He has great thighs, always wears the tightest football shirts and looks uber hot with a black eye. Not that I want him to have a black eye all the time. He's got enough injury problems thanks.

I could (and probably should) do a separate post on his thighs alone, because they really are that great. He seems to appreciate the fact that base layers ruin lives, and doesn't wear them. Great news for me, because I can drool...er, I mean admire, to my hearts content.

I'm seriously hoping that he's finally over the worst of the injuries and that this season, he'll get back to top form. I'm looking forward to seeing him play again, it brings back memories of when I first started watching La Liga. It seems like a lifetime ago now. If all the injury worries are behind him, he can concentrate on moving forward with his career. You never know, maybe if he stays fit for long enough, a call up to the NT beckons. Lord knows he's good enough.

Just to show us what we're missing:

*is not staring at all*Nope, completely unaffected.

Can someone please make sure he never gets injured again so we can all enjoy scenes such as the above whenever we feel like it? Ktnxbai.

4 comments:

Vanilla Bear said...

Hmm yes I am rather partial to a bit of Vicente! The thighs in particular! I so love how everything he wears looks like a size too small :D

Stephanie said...

I can see why you would like him, but I'm still a bit iffy on him.

Sarah said...

Mmmmm Vicente.

Anonymous said...

Gina, its a shame you have already snapped him up cos hes gorgeous!!

free counters